PROVISION REGARDING FEE TO BE CHARGED FROM THE STUDENTS
All the courses in the University will be run on self-finance mode. The following types of fees may be charged from the students;
(a) Caution Money - Once in the whole Study (Refundable)
(b) Prospectus/ Registration form fee - On purchase
(c) Tuition fee - Semester wise
(d) Hostel Charges - Semester wise
(e) Development Fee - Once in year
The University can introduce other heads of fees from time to time.
- In addition, charges for duplicate mark sheets, issuance of degree and such others examinations or result related fee may be charged from the students, as prescribed by the ordinance.
- The components of fee may vary from course to course and shall be decided by the board of management for each course.
- The fee structure of various courses and provision of exemption from tuition fee will be decided by the board of management from time to time and will be made available to the students along with the prospectus for the concerning session.
- The tuition fees for the various courses will be defined in their respective ordinances.
- It shall determine admission procedure and fixation of fees in accordance with the norms on the guidelines of the regulatory bodies.