1. Sapna Pathak, Anuj Kumar(2011),”Quantitative interpretation of IR spectra and heat capacity calculations for environment friendly polymer” , J Polym Environ, 19,230–238.
2. Sapna Pathak, Anuj Kumar, P.Tandon, Baris Kiskan, Banu Koz and Yusuf Yagci(2010), “Synthesis, characterization and theoretical interpretation of vibrational spectra of Poly(2-methylbut-2-enyl thiophene-3-carboxylate)”, European Polymer Journal, 46, 1525-1536.
3. Sapna Pathak, Anuj Kumar and Poonam Tandon(2010), “Molecular structure and vibrational spectroscopic investigation of 4-chloro-4’dimethylamino-benzylidene aniline using density functional theory”, J. Mol. Struct, 981, 1-9.
4. Sapna Pathak, Anuj kumar(2010), “Vibrational dynamics and dispersion curves in biodegradable Poly(5-hydroxylevulinic acid), McMillan Advanced Research Series, 450-457.
5. Anuj Kumar, Sapna Pathak, Mahendra Singh, Poonam Tandon and V D Gupta(2009), “Vibrational dynamics, phonon dispersion and specific heat in gas permeable poly(4-methyl-2-pentyne)”, Macromolecular Symposia, 277, 51–61.
6. Anuj Kumar, Poonam Tandon and V.D. Gupta(2007), “Molecular vibrations and normal modes in L-prolyl-glycyl-glycine using Wilson GF matrix method”, Indian Journal of Biochemistry & Biophysics,44(6),450-457.
7. Anuj Kumar, Navnit K. Misra, Deepti Kapoor, Poonam Tandon, S. M. Guerra and V.D. Gupta(2001). “Normal Modes and their Dispersion in Poly (-isobutyl--L-aspartate), Part I (4/1 helix)”European Polymer Journal, 37(4), 815.
8. Deepti Kapoor, Navnit K. Misra, , Anuj Kumar, Poonam Tandon, S. M. Guerra and V.D. Gupta(2001), “Normal Modes and their Dispersion in Poly (-isobutyl--L-aspartate), Part II (13/4 helix)”, European Polymer Journal, (Elsevier) 37(4), 829.
9. Sapna Pande, Anuj Kumar, Poonam Tandon and V.D. Gupta(2001), ” Vibrational Dynamics and Heat Capacity of Syndiotactic Poly(4-methyl, 1-pentene)”, Vibrational Spectroscopy, (Elsevier) B(05),1.
10. Anuj Kumar, Sapna Pande, Poonam Tandon and V.D. Gupta(2000) “Vibrational Dynamics and Heat capacity of Polyacetylene”,J. Macromol. Sci. Phy. B 39(3), 303.
1. “Molecular Structure, NBO analysis and Nonlinear Optical Properties study of Semi-organic nonlinear optical material”,Sapna Pathak, Anuj Kumar & Poonam Tandon, Presented in National Conference on “Recent Advances in Materials Science & Engineering: A Multidisciplinary Approach” held at Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology, Guna from 23-24 October, 2010.
2. “Density functional theory study of structure and vibrational spectra of 4-chloro-4’dimethylamino-benzylidene aniline” Sapna Pathak, AnujKumar & Poonam Tandon presented at International Conference & Humboldt Kolleg “Frontiers of Environmental & Health Sciences Useful to Mankind: A Multidisciplinary Approach” 25- 27 February, 2010 Organised by University of Lucknow & Humboldt Academy Lucknow.
3. “Theoretical studies of the molecular structure and vibrational spectra of l-lysine monohydrochloride dihydrate using density functional theory” Sapna Pathak, AnujKumar & Poonam Tandon presented at “International Conference on Perspectives in Vibrational Spectroscopy” (ICOPVS-2010) held during Feb. 21-24, 2010 organised by Department of Physics, Banaras Hindu University.
4. “Vibrational dynamics and dispersion curves in biodegradable Poly(5-hydroxylevulinic acid)”, Sapna Pathak, Anuj kumar presented at 3rd CSI National conference on Education Research(ConfER-2010) held during March 6-7, 2010 organised by Jaypee Institute of Engg. & Technology, Guna.
5. “Spectrosopic studies and phonon dispersion of polyacetylene and its derivatives”, Anuj Kumar, Sapna Pathak, presented at National symposium on Advances in Lasers and spectroscopy-2009, held at Dr. Hari singh Gour Vishwavidhyalaya, Sagar during Feb 27-28, 2009.
6. "Vibrational frequencies and Phonon dispersion as calculated by a modified Urey-Bradley force field. Poly(2-methylbut-2-enyl thiophene-3-carboxylate)", Anuj Kumar, Sapna Pathak, accepted for presentation at an international conference “Frontiers in Polymer Science” sponsored by IUPAC (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry), held at Mains, Germany during 7-9 June 2009.
7. “ Vibrational dynamics and dispersion curves in gas permeable poly(4-methyl-2 pentyne).” Anuj Kumar, Sapna Pathak and Poonam Tandon, Presented at “ POLYCHAR 16, World Forum on Advanced Materials” , an IUPAC sponsored international conference co-organised by University of Lucknow, University of Delhi, IIT Delhi & IIT Khagarpur during 17-21 February 2008.
8. Anuj Kumar co-chaired one technical session in “National Conference on Communication Systems & Networking” , held at JIET Guna on 15-16 March, 2008.
9. “Phonon dispersion and heat capacity in 13/4 helix poly(-isobutyl,-L-aspartate )”, Anuj Kumar & Poonam Tandon, Presented at 94th Indian Science Congress held on January 3-7, 2007 at Annamalai University.
10. “Phonon dispersion & heat capacity in w helix poly (-isobutyl- -L- aspartate)". Anuj Kumar, Poonam Tandon & V.D Gupta, Presented at international conference , organised by Material Research Society of India(MRSI) held at Lucknow from Feb 13-15, 2006.
11. Anuj kumar chaired one session at the 11th Annual conference of GAMS and National Symposium on “ Applicable Mathematics to Engineering and Technology” held on April 22-23, 2006 at JIET, Guna.
12. “Vibrational dynamics of a finite tripeptide, L-prolyl-glycyl-glycine” Anuj Kumar. Proceedings of 3rd National conference on applicable mathematics in wave Mechanics and Vibrations” held at JIET on Oct. 15-17, 2006.
13. Anuj Kumar, chaired a technical session on “wave mechanics and vibrations” in Third National conference on applicable mathematics in wave mechanics and vibrations held at JIET Guna during October 15-17, 2006.